Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Molokai


This book has been on my shelf of "unreads" for far too long! After reading numerous reviews, I decided it would top my list and go from "unread" to "must read"...

This book grabbed my attention at Target long ago (Dontcha just LOVE that place? My goodness! If Target doesn't have it, you don't need it, right?) and I must admit...I totally judged this book by it's cover. It's just gorgeous!!!

While I'm only about 1/3 of the way through it, I'm really enjoying it! It contains some Hawaiian history, great character development, and writing style that has left me enraptured.

UPDATE: This book is FANTASTIC!!! It did take me some time to get into it, but now I can't stop reading it. It's definitely worth your time! And, yes, it has kept me up past my bedtime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment